sexta-feira, 14 de março de 2008

My endless love







"My love,
Theres only you in my life
The only thing thats bright
My first love,
Youre every breath that I take
Youre every step I make
And i
(i-i-i-i-i)
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do...
And your eyes
Your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes, you will always be
My endless love
Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
Forever
(ohhhhhh)
Ill hold you close in my arms
I cant resist your charms
And love
Oh, love
Ill be a fool
For you,
Im sure
You know
I dont mind
Oh, you know
I dont mind cause you,
You mean the world to me
OhI know
I knowIve found in you
My endless love
Oooh-woow
Boom, boom
Boom, boom, boom, boom, booom
Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom
Oooh, and love
Oh, loveIll be that fool
For you,
Im sureYou know
I dont mind
Oh you know-I dont mind
And, yesYoull be the only one cause no one can deny
This love I have inside
And Ill give it all to you
My love
My love, my love
My endless love"


Sem comentários: